Thursday, March 24, 2011

Easter Bunny and baskets

Spring is in the air! With spring comes the celebration of Easter and Passover. For those of you who celebrate with the Easter Bunny or give candy at Passover , now is the time to be goody shopping. As always you need to read the labels. Companies change their "recipe" from time to time without trying to educate the masses.

I have been researching candy, just to make sure there were not any changes from Halloween. The website gfcf diet intervention  has a good comprehensive list. Here is a good place to find a  dairy-free bunnies list.

I do not know about you, but I have been decreasing the amount of sugar and adding more gifts. What kind of things do put in your basket?


I forgot that PEEPS are gf/cf! My youngest daughter and son both love them. I admit I love them as well. I stab a few holes in the package and forget about them. They are great stale. My youngin's love to use them for s'mores. I recently found gfcf graham crackers. Sprinkle a little Enjoy Life chocolate chips and slip then in to the microwave. Yum!

No comments: